1. Where is the best place for the MediPut?
Ideal = Protected & dry within the feed ally or vestibule. An outside montage, e.g. also below a roof, is not advisable - unless - the MediPut mechanic will be completely protected subsequent against rain, splash water and dust. If a mounting is only possible within a barn / cabin, we suggest to remove the dispenser console including the reservoir after use - but absolute before a barn cleaning. The operation of a MediPut in a occupied barn / cabin however is possible without problems.
2. When has the MediPut to be calibrated?
With any feed-brand - and additive-brand changes it should be calibrated again to keep the dose preciseness as well as to improve it.
3. Can the dose preciseness be improved?
4. Is the MediPut capable to be updated?
Two (2) dosers can be steered with a computer. At a doser 2 x 8 liters adfitive containers can be installed.
5. Display blinks, signal sounds, alert indication: Doser 1 or 2[Blocked].
Doser 1 or 2 has a disturbance. Check dose container for correct containment and, if necessary, refill; with sufficient additive in the dose container tests whether the delivery sneal works, or remove/loosen stuck additive if applicable.
6. Display blinks, signal sounds, alert indication: Futter[no feed].
7. Display blinks, signal sounds, alert indication: Border.
Operation limit reached or oversteped. Reduce dose amount or retain the value maximum. If the value is increased further, the installation can keep the set value no longer.
8. Display blinks, signal-sound, alert indication: Thermo contact.
Thermo-security-switch at the motor has triped. Shut down MediPut, make sure that the motor is aerated sufficiently (clean if necessary); let motor cool down, check dose container for correct filling, and remove/loosen stuck additive if nessesary; restart installation. If the alarm should be shown after transaction of the above measures, a defective motor is to be suspected.
9. Display blinks, signal-sound, alert indication: Receptacles empty.
Dose container empty, refill additive.
10. Display blinks, signal-sound, alert indication: Unknown alarm.
11. Are there procedures to locate failures?
But sure! If you need it now, please click here on Failure location!
Did not find an answer? Then please contact us!